Business UNusual: How to grow your company when business UNusual becomes business AS usual.
June 3, 2020
Presented by: Heather Cox and Liz Whitehead
The coronavirus has put a stop to "business as usual"
- Companies are revisiting their travel plans and policies as well as sick leave and remote work policies
- The implications for supplier diversity is that events may be smaller or cancelled completely
- How do suppliers work with companies that have these challenges?
- How do companies that still want diverse suppliers conduct outreach?
- How does supplier diversity work if events are cancelled?
Heather and Liz tell suppliers how to adapt their supplier diversity strategy to the new business reality and take advantage of opportunities presented during this time.