NGLCC NLIC: Summer Legal Industry Roundtable and Firm Networking Sessions
July 13, 2021
Join NGLCC's National Legal Industry Council on Tuesday, JULY 13, 2021 for an exciting workshop for LGBT legal industry service providers focused on increasing supplier diversity opportunities in the legal industry across all communities. Together we will articulate the business case for supplier diversity in law as we learn from successful suppliers, in-house counsel and inclusion advocates how a legal supplier diversity program increases success at every level of the company or law firm, and how you can get the maximum opportunity from the NGLCC legal network.
This is a key way to learn best practices ahead of our 2nd annual NGLCC Legal Matchmakers, coming in October 2021!
The concepts learned will enable you to:
· Grow your firm or business with new contracts
· Recruit top talent and find new external contractors
· Achieve D&I goals and the highest possible industry benchmarks
AGENDA WILL INCLUDE:
· Overview of NLIC and legal supplier diversity
· Guest speakers from NGLCC National Legal Partners and in-house Counsel from NGLCC Corporate Partners
· Including tips/best practices for capability statements, preparing for matchmakers, and more
· Facilitated B2B matchmaking and networking for legal service providers and firms
· These breakout room sessions are ideal for building referral networks and B2B connections, as well as practicing your “elevator pitch” for upcoming matchmakers and NLIC networking events
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
· NGLCC & NAMWOLF National Legal Partner firms
· Diverse-certified law firms and legal service providers
· Minority attorneys and legal service providers
· Corporate in-house counsel and professional services buyers
· Supplier diversity practitioners seeking to expand their opporutnies
· Law firms of all sizes interested in supplier diversity as an industry best practice
ANY questions? Reach out to our team at [email protected].