Get Out the Vote: An NGLCC Initiative
Don't give up on your voice
The NGLCC is proud to announce a new social media initiative to get out the LGBT vote during what may be one of the most important election years of our lifetime. 1 in 5 LGBT people do not vote, and it’s time for us to help change that. Not only will the LGBT vote help serve justice to the White House, but it will also function to select the Supreme Court Justices that decide if we are allowed to work, vote, raise a family or grow a business in America. We are urging the LGBT community to not give up on using our powerful, collective voice this November. Visit iWillVote.com to make to register and make an impact!
Save the images below to share to your personal social media channels and encourage your networks to vote this November! Tag @NGLCC and use the hashtag #LGBTBizVotes
Right-click or hold down arrow to save the image(s) you wish to share. Need any help? Message us at [email protected] any time.
Suggested social media copy
- Don’t wait - Join me and @NGLCC to register NOW to vote to make your voice heard this November. Visit iWillVote.com to register! #LGBTBizVotes
- What are you waiting for? Join me and @NGLCC to register to vote to make your voice heard. #LGBTBizVotes
- Did you know 1 in 5 LGBT people don’t vote? Don’t let that be you this November! Join me and @NGLCC and register to vote NOW by visiting iWillVote.com #LGBTBizVotes
- All it takes is 5 minutes - Join me and @NGLCC and register to vote to make an impact this November! Visit iWillVote.com to make it happen #LGBTBizVotes
- Don’t give up your voice this November - Join me and @NGLCC to register to vote by visiting iWillVote.com #LGBTBizVotes
- This election is more important than ever - Join me and @NGLCC to register to vote and make your voice heard! #LGBTBizVotes